MY WORLD OF TRUTH

Tuesday 25 February 2014

A Lover's Tears

                           A Lover's Tears. 

  Why has our love gone soar my love, what happened to the girdle holding our hearts together, why is everything falling apart like a park of cards. Laughter,joy,trust,commitment and peace was all we knew, but now there is something new, and that thing might break the chain holding our souls together.

Know that we exist in the body but connect in spirit. So please don’t leave me, because if you do I might dry up. I fear I might not be strong enough to move on without you, my strength lies in that thing we share, so my dear please don’t give in to the storms of life, let’s take a dive into a river that holds no fever.

Let us grow graciously together, let us mature in love, because this love is from above and it’s as beautiful as a dove.

Tears drop from my eyes when I think about the joy and peace you bring to my heart, the thought of been with you in a world that knows no mortality, puts some vitality in my day.

If you want to dry my tears, please shoot the arrow of your love into my soul, let it move and lighten up my heart, just like a comet, which moves like a bright ball in space. My mother once said its okay for a man to cry, but I say it's okay for a man to fall down flat in love.

When I think of all these it brings fresh tears from my heart through my eyes, until you bring back that love, my tears may never stop.

posted by Davidblogger50 at 07:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home