MY WORLD OF TRUTH

Sunday 6 April 2014

IF ONLY YOU KNEW ME.


               IF ONLY YOU KNEW ME.

You know me not, why then are you so quick to judge. At the slightest opportunity that comes your way you are ready to consume me to the last dignity i have left inside. Words you hear about me shouldn’t be good enough for you to cast dangerous assertion about my fragile personality.
Before i say a word, you have translated my thoughts into different and complicated meanings. If `only you could be patient to meet the real me, then you will appreciate the beauty of what really lies deep inside my heart. 

The earth you see may be rough and dirty outside, but what it carries inside is more than one can imagine.
If you don’t believe me ask those beautiful flowers and fruitful trees planted on it, if you doubt me, ask the miners what they go down the earth to find. So am i, you never know what i carry inside until you take time to meet the real me. Let me introduce the real me to you before you judge ignorantly.
Being a victim of prejudice is as painful as the pain of labour, though it never shows on the face, but the heart and soul gets wary every day at the effect.

Consciously i take this step of courage to never allow what you think about me weigh me down or limit my chances in life, but how i wish you will take time to know me, then maybe those wall of inherited hatred will be brought down gradually.
The more a ranger moves around the forest, the more discoveries he makes, why don’t you take time to move round my supposed complicated life, observe, imagine, appraise, and believe, i know you will find something that will change your mind about me for good.  Never be so quick to judge, you never know what qualities the person before you carries inside.
Right from the onset, you have set your mind to a perception that judges before the case is presented. Like

posted by Davidblogger50 at 14:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home